Florida Foster Care Review’s Legacy Circle is an exclusive group of our most dedicated supporters and passionate advocates. As engaged stewards of our mission, Legacy Circle members sustain Florida Foster Care Review’s work by committing to financial giving over a period of three years.
There are three Legacy Circle membership levels:
- Benefactor: $30,000 or more
- Protector: $20,000-$29,999
- Sustainer: $10,000-$19,999
Legacy Circle membership includes:
- Participation in several exclusive Legacy Circle events annually
- Special recognition at Claws for Kids and other FFCR events
- Featured in FFCR’s print and online publications
- Personal updates from FFCR’s Executive Director
If you are interested in joining the Legacy Circle or have additional questions, please contact Candice Maze via email or 305-679-2753.
Our Legacy Circle Launch Party was held on February 7, 2019 from 6-8:30pm.
Current and potential members enjoyed a private wine reception and discussion with Dave Lawrence Jr., former publisher of the Miami Herald and chair of The Children’s Movement. Attendees will receive a signed copy of his autobiography, “A Dedicated Life: Journalism, Justice, and a Chance for Every Child.”