Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead
How can I get started?
Welcome to Florida Foster Care Review!
Florida Foster Care Review promotes the safety, well-being and long-term success of abused and neglected children and youth.
To achieve its mission, Florida Foster Care Review (FFCR) recruits, trains and supervises volunteers who, as part of the Citizen Review Panel (CRP), review cases of youth in foster care to ensure that they are safe and receiving needed services. Together with child welfare professionals, FFCR also works to ensure that children and youth leaving the foster care system have someone they can call family. Through all its programs, Florida Foster Care Review tracks and analyzes outcomes in order to advocate for system changes that improve children’s lives.
Florida Foster Care Review facilitates comprehensive, individualized case review hearings for children and youth in foster care.
Florida Foster Care Review advocates for policy and practice changes that make a real difference in children’s lives.
Florida Foster Care Review develops and implements innovative approaches to addressing the greatest needs of the children we serve.
- How do different states assist youth aging out of #fostercare https://t.co/hEb22q1oab, 20 hours ago
- Check it out! 2nd Annual #FosterYouth Day & #Valentine Celebration in #Miami on Sunday. Free food, music, more! https://t.co/0PsbXY7fOE, 23 hours ago
- Make a few phone calls today to help stop human trafficking! CS/SB 818 would train doctors to recognize the signs. https://t.co/sVYmZCY59S, 23 hours ago
- Freedom Week highlights #humantrafficking terrors. https://t.co/V0eaTTehSC, 24 hours ago
- NFL stars, celebs support #fosteryouth in 3-min #wheniwas18 video thanx 2 a #SuperBowl50 Game Changer grant. @FPFY https://t.co/rSYyDN6uOc, Feb 8
- .@ChildrensRights battles #Michigan for better #fostercare oversight. https://t.co/e2LoCPZPGN, Feb 8
- Report: @FosteringNet on the importance of allowing kids in #fostercare to keep in touch with their former carers https://t.co/iNyt9JHBSs, Feb 8
- Register for Monday's Digital Dialogue, Building Community, Building Hope, on solutions 2 end child abuse & neglect: https://t.co/OFo7Uv0mnq, Feb 5
- An article you need to read - "The biggest public policy mistake we're continuing to make year after year" - https://t.co/qxyVkACTcV, Feb 5
- #Arizona couple finds true calling in #adoption, #fostercare https://t.co/jPUSYmU075, Feb 5